: P801Group Name
: Clare View - BeigeGroup Style
- Collection features durable eucalyptus wood with an antiqued teak color paint finish
- The finish is done in 5 steps: stain, sealer, glaze and 2 top-coats of paint
- All with high performance Nuvella fabric
- For the dining set, choose from P801-601 side chair or P801-601A arm chair options
- Rectangular dining table is 81" x 42"
- To order a 7-piece dining set with 4 side chairs, 2 armchairs and the 81" rectangular table, order P801-601(2), P801-601A and P801-625
- Seating options include: P801-820 lounge chair, P801-835 loveseat (includes 2 throw pillows), P801-838 sofa (includes 4 throw pillows), P801-701 rectangular cocktail table, and P801-702 square end table
- To order a 4-piece seating group with 2 lounge chairs, loveseat and cocktail table, order P801-820(2), P801-835 and P801-701
- For the bar table set, the 42" x 42" table can be used to make both 3-piece and 5-piece sets
- To order a 5-piece dining set with 4 stools and a 42" x 42" table, order P801-130(2) and P801-613
- Please note the P801-613 table does NOT have an umbrella hole
- Assembly required on all skus.
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Zippered cushions covered in high-performing Nuvella® fabric
- Assembly required
- Made of eucalyptus wood
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- 5-step protective coating process
- Imported fabric and fill
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.