Blend beauty and comfort effortlessly with the Homestead chest. Crafted of rubberwood solids, split heart oak and hickory veneers, this piece features six drawers, bottom case dust proofing, cedar lined bottom drawers, premium felt lined top drawers, and fully stained interior drawers. The hand hammered antique pewter hardware accompanied by the burn ished sage finish with gray ceruse accents offers subtle distrssing for a vintage aged feel.
Dimensions: W40 x D19 x H56
Weight: 209 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Split Heart Oak Cathedral Hickory Veneers
- Finish: Burnished Sage Finish with Gray Cerused Accents
- Dimensions: W40 x D19 x H56
- Box Dimensions: W43 x D23 x H60
- Weight: 209 lbs.
- Cubes: 33.73
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (45mm)
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Wood Framed Drawer Fronts
- Hand Hammered Antique Pewter Bail & Knob Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.